Sunday, November 29

WOOOOS

WOOOOOOOOOO! Shake it mama SHAKE IT !!

Am i too high?
Must be thinking im beli high now right~?
NO? keh keh somemore~ i know u ! yesh YOU! Must be thinking “siao eh” now right ~~
Nahhh~ ~ beI i zhua dao ah !
Aiks *shyshy*

Awww that’s so bad of you. but yeaaaa.. I DO !
Woooos!

Ah chua lii~ i feel like crying now HAHA.
Feel like ehhh ehhh ~ cry out insanely in ehh ehhh ~
in someone arms ~.. which him/her would whisper at my ear and said

don worry babe, im here.

Sweet cham ❤.. ahems.. but then impossible la ! hahaha.
Cz ehhh ~ im pushing us to the end =b.
Hmmmm. Ah chua lii~ i don’t want to that too. Cz ehh ~ hmm i don’t know ?
(please tahan sikit ho, i just feel like talking(typing) so much!)
Okay ehhh~ till wher ah?

Ermmmm. Im flirting.
We quarreled quite a few times because of this issues but don’t know why.
Ehhh……im still doing it somemore.
I shudn to expose it here la but ehhhhhhhh…lols im siao!

Hmmmm. Now i understand why they ‘re saying Gemini is beli de flower heart.
Im doin it to over edii.
Yeap, i know myself pretty well i guessed.
Hmmmm~ i know if i want us to be good den i shud stop what is I-N-G now.
But mmm ~ hard. Cz im enjoying what im up to now.
N i think yea ~ im ok with it somemore.

=s

It was like, since we always fight n quarreled.
Its good now den, we less meet now, less fight, sometimes i miss him somemore. Why not ? hahaha feel so alasanness.

Hmmm maybe we shud just restart, like ehhhhh dating once in awhile, msg-ing, whatever normal couple do but just not what we used to be. =)
Maybe better ehh ? atleast emmmm i havent totally lost my heart on him.
Atleast, im still looking forward on our 1st vacation on dis coming cny.
I feel sweet with that with no reason.
I still love him. Maybe not as much as before but yea. I reali wanted to go with him.

At least. He s the 1st man that i ever planned as a part of my future

Just ehh at the current period. i feel so bitchy. Bitchy me~ so what ? can u do dis ? u dare ~? LAI LA !
Im still young tho. Bitch!
Oops.

(8:13 PM) Hendy: Ur laptop still cacat ah?
i like ur dp honey
(8:14 PM) M o M o ™ ❤: ennohs ~
gonna buy desktop
when have money ~
hahah
thankiu ~
^^
(8:15 PM) M o M o ™ ❤: lols u use ebuddy oso see de dao my dp oo ~
(8:26 PM) Hendy: Hehe
I want ur tongue inside my mouth =)
(8:31 PM) Hendy: Honey busy?
(8:44 PM) M o M o ™ ❤: lols ~
mean u wana kiss me ka ~
haha
(8:45 PM) Hendy: Haha yeah.When can i taste baobei de tongue?
(8:45 PM) M o M o ™ ❤: emm
hahah
i dont know ~
lols
(8:45 PM) M o M o ™ ❤: u wan taste my tongue?
bu scared ur gf jealous ah ?
(8:46 PM) Hendy: I where got gf oh
(8:46 PM) Hendy: :p
(8:46 PM) M o M o ™ ❤: lols ~
(8:47 PM) M o M o ™ ❤: don have mehh ~
i saw a girl name in ur pm yest wor ~
aiks im jealous =(.
(8:47 PM) Hendy: Don worry honey, im all yours.<3

Imba? Lallala
Slap me can?

No comments:

Post a Comment