Friday, October 8

im bored , so imma blog .
im emo todayy , many things come up in mind .
bad one , good one .

i’ve got nothing to do in office today but to pretend like i do .
this is tiring .
im waiting for msgs . waiting me Da Yi Ma comes visit . waiting the boss to call me for interview . waiting dec to reach . waiting money drops from sky . waiting you to reach me . waiting him too , to reach me . sounds like i busy enough ?
i just wanted someone who can be with me 7/24 . not physically ofcz , mentally , truly .

i apologize .
but i really feel aint good with this . its nothing same as before .
feel like , im distance – ed .
i might forgot the equation 1 + 1 = 2 could not be working at this time .
know longer doesn’t meant anything i guess , what important is , who you are attach with . and maybe , who shows more .

=)

Don’t really know but yet i think i know why , i keep ku xiao today . or perhaps , leng xiao . just what happen . understanding but not quite , this s fucky .
Just as i quote ,
I wish i can read your mind , but i scared the truth might hurt me .
but rather than staying here ban tian diao , i rather to take the step .
i wished i’ve got to choose the traits like the Sim does .

aiks !
da yi ma , can u come faster ?

all of the sudden , i rmb someone once asks me , whos the one i dote on the most , i said you . same question goes to you , same answer comes back to me .
it does bring back memories =)




i want…..to sleep !

No comments:

Post a Comment