Sunday, November 20

fml

i just wanna be a normal worker who takes salary every month . sometimes increment because i've done a good job or perform well . 


i dont wanna be so important , i dont wanna handle such a BIG thing .
i cannot and also i dont wanna be that much responsible for anything .


i dont wanna take over when there s actually no ppl willing to teach me all what they knew with some colleagues which is not cooperate at all . i do mine u do urs , u cant do , ur dai ji , i do wrong , u gao dim that kind .


when anything happens . everyone said dont know and assumed that they had taught me / told me / informed me / or even passed it to me . 
i no likey seriously .


something big happens .


i ~ issued that bloody thing , told by my direct boss and was informed not to inform other ppl .
yea its my fault being so careless
its my fault to totally fgt about it never thought it would lead to so BIG deal 
but , what about them . 
when the thing was in their tray for over weeks and no one wanna ask about it because , its not their shit . they knew that , if anything happens or if someone ask , they'd have say its my job .


im stressed .
because of these , because of them , because of everyone , me alone kena scold till luput
i dont understand why izit only my fault just because im being a head which dont know nothing and dont have any right .


no ppl listen to me , im chinese , im young , they are united cz they are same race . they wouldnt listen to me neither my order claiming they are busy all the time when one keep on busy on the phone msging the fiance and another busy with the ipodtouch eng eng bo dai ji because she is the tao keh moi , ask her do work need see her mood lagi . siok no ?


im not putting the blames on the others .
just that it was so hard to continue working in this kind of situation .
i've never done this big thing bcz i dont know it all 
but the boss just expect and want me to done it perfect and flawless .


its impossible 
if , u think im too naive for it .
u actually can pass it back to ur precious assistant who has work 10years for you and with so much experienced .
dont expect too much from me please . 
im not that good and capable and experienced as u expected


im sorry . but too , fuck your life ~

No comments:

Post a Comment