Saturday, March 13

Incomplete


all of the sudden

=)

Feeling been messing up as usual
Life, fucked up

Its not like everything goes well with the expected
not that worst, just a lil hmmm depressed with the happening sometimes
Things turned out unexpectedly, brings up emm~ geezing

Depreciation wont do things better, somehow its partially hurting oneself
Wat i been told to do
Move on Bitch

=)

xxxxx

So hmmm.
Back from the new year vacation in KK
It was fun.
came back with a super tanned body
n now i feel inferior, cant wear sexy sia.
shitty ugly =)

Officially just quitED DotA
more into pool now but it cost more $$ too
having serious cash-flow problem

Daily expenses, entertainment, socializing, internet, girls innate skill of spendin money, DEBTS, n bla bla shit
seriously, i need a better job
for my future, for my sake, for my wallet

Im getting super bored with this job
getting stress bcos of doin nth aint something i'd like to see
I need new stuff to fill me in
hais

I wan a date
I wan moreeeee date !

DATEEEE MEEEEE !

No comments:

Post a Comment