Tuesday, January 19

aaah

So hmm..
Im doing BAD.
Suffer from insomnia lols

I sleep beli well in the afternoon tu.
You might think i sleep too much in the afternoon jadi night cant sleep kan.
Ngek ngek ! u’re wrong !
Sometimes, even i’ve only had 1hour of sleep a day,
But when night reached. I reali feel super duper semangat.
Even my eyes feel tired my mind just wont rest
How come ah~

Wake up in the midnight and realize that u’re alone.
wow
It feels suck.

My mum chiong in my room today at near 6am and nags me.
How cute~ babble in the early morning.
She not tired ka?
Early morning lai hong ?
I guessed she heard my phone rang and she ‘thought’ i didn sleep whole night and yea so she goes blablabla agen.
in the early morning
Whatever she thought never goes wrong, she s mighty !
SAK WOW YEAH

zzz
speechless

i think i ‘l go hardcore sport later or maybe go out n clean my room and make myself as tired as possible so tadaa ~ i can sleep early tonight ?
hope so ~

sick of mama nagging edii.
Can i be guaii abit ?
Like a good daughter or something ?
NAHH!
In my dream !
==


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment