Monday, June 7

Bday =3

What the smile .

Say, they really had become more mature.
I can still catch some pictures of last year ^^
lols. It’s a bit stupid to recall but yeaa. =3

Surprisingly, they prepared a cake for me when the clock strikes 12 ^^
Alright, although its just a cake follow with some greetings and singing thingthings.
Still, sweeeeeeet to the max ~ =3
Somemore i’ve got bday cards ! =33
Awwwwww ~ cute cham them lols. =333
lovessss til can die.

Okays i cant stop this idiotic smile HAHA.
What more to expect ? =3

And too, my cute papa bought me a necklace with a key pendant.
I asked him, is that means i cant hang out till late late edii since he bought a key, a permission ?
He went speechless and am chio there lols.
Papa always msg me on my bday, i didn expect it comes with a present this year.
^^ a key ~ alright the key wasn’t that pretty as expected but it reaaaaally reaaaaaally very meaningful to me. I love papa !

uploading image...

What else.
Yes ! werwerrs !
I’ve been complaining non-stop that i haven’t got any flower this year.
Finally, on my bday. Someone (EX) sent a big bunch of roses to my office.
It’s a bit a lots awkward. ^^”
12 red roses.
He said, rose mean i love you
12 roses mean be mine.
^^”
Okays i admit i love to see those flowers but hmmmm mama said, i shouldn accept.
And nag me for like 10mins while holding the flowers with smilee (like its for her smilee)~
Women’s weird. =3


Anything. asa i’ve got pretty pretty flowersss. ^^

say, i really feel super sweet when i see my inbox and my facebook wall flood with greetings =3, thankiu thankiu




It’s a wonderful 21st.
thanks everyone =3

~love's pei

No comments:

Post a Comment