Friday, July 9

emo comes and goes .

its been a day . im in a good mood agen . yess im weird i know .

Say , i really wanna have good relation with the ‘ Ex ’ . u know ~ as in 分手后还是朋友 that kind . but , gahhh . hard .

I don’t really understand what he wants . I think , he trying to let me know he cant sleep well because of me .? Msg me in de middle of the night ask me to have a talk with him bcz his emo effed up ; msg me randomly tell heyy i ‘ve not been sleeping these 2days , im siao edii ; 7 early 8 early in the morning msg me Hi , i didn sleep last night , im gonna die later .

well ~ emmm ~ lols ?

if not . 7 early 8 early . msg me Hi . … Yes Hi . full stop . that’s all . i wonder what he expect for my reply . Hi back . Hello . Hey . ?
apakaN ? speechless .

u don wan sleep , that’s ur problem . its your own choice .
U don wan sleep , but u kept bising everyday , i don have enough sleep T T , i wan my bed , i need to sleep . that’s annoying .

What effed up most s . stop waking me up in de middle of the night NOR early morning !

U don’t want to effing sleep s your own effing problems stop effing wake me up to read those effing meaningless msg endure you effing emo .

You wanna msg me s your own choice , i cant reject , but please . use ur brain , choose a right time !

Gahhh ! just EFF u !



ahems . cool down .

so . was going to excaped today , suppose . but cancelled , postponed to tomorrow .
this s a little sad . because the sushi s running running marry go round in my head de whole morning HAHA .

its okays ~ i’ll go for my family dinner then .
uncle strikes 1st agen , so yes , a treat =D
hmm ~ what a luck he has , it’s the 2nd time edii nehs .
Oh yes , i think i forgot to mention .
He strikes 1st prize too in June and he bought a mobile for me as my bday present =D
I think i shud start buying 4D too , HAHA .

Hmmm . stucked . =D

Tataa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment