Monday, July 12

Family

Finally , i went out with my family on my so called family day .
Its been quite awhile i didn join them on Sunday =s
I spent my time mostly on sleeping , HAHA .
or breakfast and blabla , with frens

aiks .

hmmm . so ~ the family dinner last Friday was ummmm . speechless .
i don’t know , its hmmm , weird weird de .
specially my uncle (xiao jiu) and his ‘wife’ .
we invited them , they come for sure .
u know ~ free food ==
hey no , im not . this s what his ‘wife’ said , we’re colleague .
有人请有的好吃做么不去 < ~ lols ?


okays , they came and eat . just eat ==
like couple of Stranger A and B have no seats and simply share table with us .
lols ?

i rmb we used to have lots laughter with the uncle , he used to sayang us like no tmr , we used to bully him like no tmr . oops .
aiyaa
just hmm , he has changed , since she came in .
slap me , i ever doubted why she chose my uncle . =s they having age’s gap .

ahhh . anything . and i know , i wont call her my XiaoJiuMu . =)


and .


Happy Union Restaurants aka Hai Wai Tian , SUCKS .

No comments:

Post a Comment