Wednesday, September 15

..

I had a dream this morning , i dreamt that i’ve a day off today =D

In dream i woke up late so my mum asked me to call and say im sick apply mc blabla . i hesitated . she called at last and we went hiking . =s

And don’t know howwhenwhy , we were in a restaurant enjoying breakfast .
Nice holiday except that my phone kept ringing .

I reached my phone , and i woke up . GAHH it’s a dream . &%$@@!$#%^$@

Just when i swearing in my heart , my mum rushed in shouted at me : HEY ! u were late !! its already 9plus hai bu kuai kuai get up shower now and move ur ass .
Ohh craps .
Stun for few seconds .
I replied her i don’t wanna go to work , just call and said im sick , without any hesitation HAHA . she helps me to call and i way off to lalaland ~

but this time i were sleeping so-not peacefully something keep pusing pusing in my mind until my phone rang again .
I tried to ignore it but that’s actually very annoying tho .

Once agen , i reached my phone and i noticed the time - 7.10am !
FML , another dream !
==

TIAN AH ~ ! WEI SOMOK JIANG ZI DUI WO ! T T


xxx

in office ...
Heavy rain pours suddenly , it feels just great =)
Really love the noises it brings .

Raindrops keep falling on my head ~ they keep falling
~

No comments:

Post a Comment