Monday, September 20

my oh my .

TO – DO – LIST

Clean my room , sparkling clean that kind . meaning i’ve to deal with the dust . FML

Practice piano urm i mean keyboard , for at least… an hour ?

A new blogger template !

Songs and Pictures , arrange properly . stop New Folder 1 2 3 4 ing ~ ==

Clean the lappy .

Clean the aircon thingthing , dust again !

My table , such a mess !

Cloths , everywhere =s

Nail polish =D

Be happy =)

anything ~ just stop sticking on the bed and just play games . no life man !




xxx




it seems like it has been awhile i didn touch dota , kinda miss the days when i playing it like there s no tomorrow .
play CS recently at SNB . i don’t know what s nice about there but they say the computers are nicer . for me , its nice because the yummy BAN MIAN is just downstair HAHA , oops ` !
and seriously , im fuckily noob ! although it s fun to play with ‘em , funny die .
to compare , i really love Dota so much moree .

but too bad , my time just don’t match with others =)




xxx




alright , im not in good mood .
i didn know why , i just don’t .
feel like sporting and sweat like no tomorrow .
it should be nothing that bothers me .
shouldn’t be .

No comments:

Post a Comment