Tuesday, February 28

stupid world

hello stupid world .
still super hard to imagine that ppl can change that fast in a night .
but , 事实摆在眼前面 .
obviously , im just being stupid believing that everything is getting better .
everything will be cool if i just ignored it and let it be .
no , it gets worst instead .


im not being mean .
its just funny ~


what if . someone . lied . in front of you . and you . said . okiedokie ~ pretends that you buy that . and . their story go further . and further . because . one lie is never enough to cover . u need , more lies !


and u just sit there . see their faces . SHO dramatic . wtf ?


yesterday , u were angry at me . telling everyone my attitude sucks . today ~ u want me tong qing you . saying how worst ur situation was . coz u needed my help , my sympathy , to support you . thats SHO cool !


you dont need to do that you know ?
what i want s simple . treat me nicely , sincerely , truly , dont find me cos you needed me , when you are bored , when you wanna know something .
even colleagues can be real frens .
its not like we gonna fight to death to win the salary .


why make things so difficult ?
i can understand if its the racism blahs . then go on ! dont come to me pretend that we are good , no we are not ! im hating myself for smiling back at you .


为什么周边的人都要做这种事?
到底是他们有问题 ,还是我个人的问题?
想不通 ==

No comments:

Post a Comment