Friday, February 17

those blogs i read

if you know me well .... you will know that ~ you really know me well lo , thanks !


aiya shaddap , i really wanted to say something about me one . but ... i dont know whats about me , i dont know myself wtf


why im so rajin recently ? idk , just got the mooood . 
and i tot i really should share you what blog im reading , last night !
yeaa .  i was reading blogs whole night long yesterday . *forever alone*
Everyone slept early ! babi all !


so the number 1 blog that accompanied me last night


Bro, dont like that la bro !
its super funny can , i keep laughing non stop while watching their comic , all the way from the recent one , until last year posts fml . they story stupid till cannot , made me miss them ... the past one ofcoz .. sigh


okays next ! 


Miao & wafupafu
this one i anang got read one la . found the brobro blog here too . i wonder how they draw one , i also xiang draw :D but i bu hui . i once tried u know , using paint HAHA , in office cz im too bored wtf .


and others , as usual la . 
the girly one . xiaxue ah qiuqiu ah audrey ah cheesie ah ~ all linked at the sidebar . 
seriously , if you are bored . just go read ALL of them like me T_______________T


in case you are lazy .
i give you linksss okay ! the one i laugh to dead . please tell me you laugh too , to prove that im not just being bored and lamee .. 



after the long talk , i think i miss them more





No comments:

Post a Comment