Friday, February 13

crapx agen

Fa dai fa dai~
Dis 2 day very eng, but i hv nth to post..
I did try ~ but after all.. i just sat ther, n FA DAI !

10mins passed..

Geez..
Tmr is qing ren jie ! =) but chou hwahwa open house !! aaaah, hen ben ar ni ! whr gt pp open house on qing ren jie de ! herh~ >.<

Haix btw wat to do on dis special day of couples ?

-Eat -like everyday - -ll
-movie -we do watch tho, frequently - -ll
-Shopping -thats a hobby ok - -ll
-Beach -im nt dat romantic - -ll
-stay home -already did 6days a week - -ll

OMG wat to do babe ~
- -lllllllll

**

siao eh~ ur boy told me to ignore dem, he said is to protect ur repu =)
I didnt =) I dn think is de correct way tho, dat is nt wat call protect..
Ya, they irritating.. But silents encouraging dem fucking up!
I NO LIKEY-LIKEY !
N too~ u noe wat u r thinking right ?
DON BEN ok ?
wahaahx

No comments:

Post a Comment