Tuesday, February 17

Lens Solution

Copy n Paste from email.

Anyone using dis ? I am - -ll

De email said too much bla bla, will not copy here.. Jz some symptoms

' Eye pain

' Eye redness and soreness

' Hypersensitivity to light

' Reduction in visual acuity

' Temporary or, at the worst, permanent blindness

**

I cant say i am infected. Couple of days before. -He- poked my eye. Then the next day, a lil curve appeared right under my Iris. From that morning, me eye started become red and kinda sensitive to lights. I take off my 1 side of lens as well. But this condition remain for 2-3 days until i went to clinic. After applying Medical Eye-Mo for 1day, its heal !!

But this week, emm my left eye condition is stil not dat good. Its good but sometimes it hurt when i -exposed- to sun - -ll. And this 2 days again, i didn wear it because it hurts n turned red (not dat red) again even when im at home n i cant even switch on the light. Till last night, -he- read this email. We both was like :

" Ohhhhh~ No wonder!!!!!! "

So dono because.of.wat we rushed out at 9pm. N bought another new solution.

And now, i still left the 1 side free of lens. I cant confirm izit causes of de solution or its just side effect because im sick recently. But for your own safety as well, mind yourself. =)

care's

No comments:

Post a Comment