Wednesday, February 25

Sickness Month

I wonder wat happen to me
Soi-est month in my life i think
Im sick ! for exactly a week !
i applied..wow ! 3days leave for dat
urghh
- -ll
Coming by~ sore throat! i had de anti-biotic for emm, approximate 2 weeks !
eeww, god noe how much i hate medi !
i seldom have my dinner ya ?
Ya dats great ! Cz i ate my medi even so ~
Then de results
-fucking pain gastric n bleed-
So siok babey ~
i sai blood instead of shit !
><
By then , my eye - -ll
Like hantu in the tv !
Redness + Watery
N wat the luck, ulcer came to me too ^^"
How friend we r, i wonder y im so attractive to ulcer
no no no~ i don wan fren uu
leave me alone !
eeee ><>
N NOW !
WTFFFFFFFFFF
I yawn dis morning ya, every pp yawn after a sweetx sleep okay ~
damn my own mouth, i cut it !
Eh nope ! Cant say i cut it. Well den de yawn cut it !
Bleed agen !
Now i cant smile sweetsweet
Cant laugh loudloud
Cant talk shit much much
eee damn yawn
ouuuchhh~
ow mami~ it hurt !
3 more days to go.
FASTER !
END THIS FREAKING MONTH
oOo

No comments:

Post a Comment