Wednesday, March 18

5 in 1 =)

Here i come ~

Sat 14th March 2008
I went swimming agen ~ Bring along my ka chang ! Conditoner + Treatment wahahahx
Si bEh clever ~
i learnt my lesson T T
Someone pull my leg all the way DoinkDoink from 4ft ther to 6 ft !!!!! I hold someone else duh ~ I wonder y they so happy doinking ? I didn suffer any from dat leh, i had fun !!! They suffer lot pulang ! HAHA bEh KHEM ! Lalalala shhhhh~ xD
Wat a saturday night but i went home after dat !
Si bEh Guai ~
No games on Sat dude, hardly to recall wat i did ?
But ofcz la ~ stil went out late night - - ll
Im reali a Night Cat ho xb
Sorry mama ~ mwahx mwahx mwahx



Sun 15th March 2008
Family Day ! I change my room layout agen~
Ya ya its reali an agen since this is the 3rd time i change it in within emm 3months ?
Hahah but this de bEst one so far =D
Seems more spaces for me to luuu my chair here n ther
Opinion danny ? I noe u love my chair !!
xb


Monday 16th March 2008

Baby~ i noe u back okay ! Hahaha u already surprised me EARLY MORNING
U come here zomok ! i hate u jor.. Heeheheheheh
C baby ? Im doing good n i reali am.




Tuesday 17th March 2008

Went limteh at night~ Back at 1am~ sleep at 2am plus~
Bla Bla
Panda eye now !

Dats it~ 18th March 2008

Pheww ~ since he didn work for few days, meaning we spend our time together this long
Not much time to do my own thing - bloging n chatting..
Trying to blog more while everyone stop !
Si bEh weird
Hahaha, its ok its ok..
I can SSS
Yahooo !

No comments:

Post a Comment