Tuesday, March 10

A day







Si beh eng today.. I'd done all my work within this week, great ya? But well is actually not too~ Office realy lousy de lo, no music no internet no entertainment - - wat to do ? Nothing lo den,. I paiseh to play phone all the time oso, our lady boss so damn nice, nice dao i think im reali damn dui bu qi her c she keep busying but i keep playing phone.. Thats how good im ! So i didnt play much, no one to msg either since he working n all those probably sleeping atm.. Thinking to take a subject to study whnever i bo liao kali.. But wat leh ? Opinions ?




Met yee ping too ~ but she cnt recognize me as well ^^ll but its ok Im always dat "bo le Su" so i ending up just pass by her without a sight nor halo haha.. Specially she emm, my lady boss sister daughter and too, 'Dry Daughter' of her =D so emm, feel like ther is a big big longkang between us, i don take de dare to cross it.. just let it be !






Today oso Sue Fui Jie Bday, shame on me.. As she's my ai ya jie jie, but i dont even noe whr hav she been.. So emm.. Just happy bday n goodluckx on everthing.. mwahx =)






Once again, im complaning him agen =) This my life so ? arent those ^pp^ said emm -Quarrelled made up future- ^^v Im just following ~ Lalla

Well he asked me emm, bla bla bla.. watever it is. Conclusion : My answer hurts him, agains..


Okay fine~ i do dat on purpose, i can simply answer him other answer which he wishes to hear but i didnt.. I had enuf giving him hope n also put hope on him but ends up we both dissapointed..

When he about to study, he told me : Dn worry dear, i WILL work. i promised dat i WILL give u a better (emm......) Life.

Wat goes around comes around.

He broke his promises, again..

He chose to stay with his brother after all, den give me reasons den he think can explain for the things he have done.. But both of us, or perhaps everyone knew dat it was totolly a NOT.

Im tired

That just wat i said bfore


"人都会为了解释自己做过的事找借口,越是不敢让人知道的事,越会越会更费尽心思的去掩饰。不知不觉中,完美无暇的借口,就变成了理所当然的理由"


Agree ?


Phew, maybe sooner or later i shud pay a visit to Cadiologist ^^"
My ambition is to be a Psycologist but now i wonder can i possibly work on this. I cant even understand myself.. I wonder is ther any wrong when i marks u all with my own tot.. Maybe u 'l say No, wat-so-ever ~ Even if u reali said No, for me.. Is just happened like de Quote above =)
=)
Care's pEiNii

No comments:

Post a Comment