Saturday, March 7

Boredom

Home
=======
Every n every day
Reached home, 1st thing to be done
Stick to the Laptop.. Sign in Msn, N chat~
Just like everyday, answer always b Games n Tv~
We met ther, But sooner i getting Bo Liao so i Quit
Wat to do other then Fa Dai while waiting for reply, even i did received but i think oso a hamtam text, Cant do nth about it
Yey finally he came ! to bring me more boredom ?
I just need to Pei Him~ Cant chat~ Cant blog~ Instead he said :

"I knew dat, they r more important then me, u don even care about me~ Arent u?"

Speechless
NO LIFE







Work
======
Woke up in the morning, thinking wat time shud i sleep tonight
Reached office ~ start working ~
Heard complains, blaming here ther
Bluffing bla bla
Doin same works everyday
Simple n Easy Job

NO LIFE








People
======
Girls - Wat the luck, i don hav it..
Ya i do have~ but its seem nothing diff with the without.
Hate enuf to seeing Truth

Boys - Wat the luck agen, i have it..
But it seems dis de biggest problem since my FormLife
It is huh ?


Dears - Wat the luck agen n agen, i have alot..
I appreciated it, N i not goin to let them off.
Not goin to lost it twice

Family
======
No Comments
Family = Family





Me
======
Wat a Bitch
I want it, but i don wana ask for it
I hate it, but i couldnt stop it or i Don Wan to
I hate you as well, u r just too mean to be
I love you's so damn much, but i cant afford to have u n ur loves

I waiting for uu while u r waiting for me
We both knew
But neither one taking steps to move on n save this

Stubborn as uu , Arrogant as me
Just Let It Be

Somehow~ your kind of frenship is too much for me
I just cant afford to have..






...

No comments:

Post a Comment