Saturday, December 12

im ok tu~

Tadaa.. lady boss went vacation for a week n i guessed now i’l have the time to blog now =)

Pp been asking me R u alright? R u ok? Cheer up okay? Blabla..
Thanks a lot i reali do appreciate =3
It makes feel im actually not alone =) as in ehhhh..like if i willing to step out n accept those. I’d have much more than what im having now ^^

Im not reali emo everyday actually.
Its simply just that ehhhh...when im happy i ma play lo, dota ~ chatting ~ flirting ~ fb-ing ~… sometimes i wanted to blog oso la, but oo the mood is just not right HAHA. I rather go play dota ==. When im free den i ma sleep lo, rest rest den night wake up continue play with him again.

No life !

When im moody ~ den i ma sleep bu xia den i ma blog lo lols. Since no mood ma~ scandal don’t choi me, ah lai cari my pasal somemore. Sasak tu, i ma emo lo. Be ostrich lo~ hide myself somemore, off msn off garena off phone like i ma no need care anyone. Den ma blog lo..

Patut that u all always see i emo lo. Im sowiii~
xD

im ok =)
lovess~
ai si ni men xD

No comments:

Post a Comment