Wednesday, December 16

Wuuuu~

Year of 2009 is gonna end reali soon.

So as lame, many things happened this year HAHA.
stupidd
but cannot be deny that, i do changed a lot.
? who cares.

Frens are coming back one by one now.
I shud rearrange those stuff and try to get along with them.
This world aint about just me and them right?

=)
Im ok tu.

Im gonna be really good. xD
Hmm ~maybe i shud go ask for my fortune, desperately wanna know what the fuck with my problems.
Huhu~
Im trying hard tu, can you see?

Well well~ left one and a half month to Chinese New Years. =)
That’s soon~ and ehh.. yeap. No worries
Everything is gonna be just fine <3

Wow~ i just notice that there are only few posts this month ==
Oops.
Yeaa~ i’ve totally lost de enthusiasm to blog lols. Maybe if uu buy me a cam den i ma upload pics lo. My bday coming soon oo~ lallala an shi somemore xb.

Well.
Dudes, im sorry for what have i done. give me some times to get over myself..
Maybe the feeling just wont go away as the scar is too deep.
It keep reminds me something stupidd. Something that i wanna forget but then i wont forgot.

I know it makes me so-not-me, for something that i knew. I avoided u dudes, isolated myself from u dudes. i shudn right? The relation within us now makes me feel bad. I don’t reali understand what had i done.
Maybe i shud try to make it up or its too late?
Dear said: 因为太熟.
Yeaa, u knew its not.

But then i shud be glad that u face me with your real feeling. Sometimes see the way we treated others make me feel like我们很假. but then, who s real ah?

Oops.

taaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment