Saturday, December 19

Okay..

Seriously, at least some text should be filling up here.

So let’s talk back.
met some 2days ago.
Yeaa ~ still the few of them.
Zhen, HungZhi, WeiHao~ lols, the fixed one. Then ehh~ FOOKCHERN ! surprise me tho, it has been years since i last saw him. So as well ~ Jerry Neo Boon Boon.. All boys agen == HAHA
Bcz Yen’s was still in KK and Yue’s haven got her ass back here.

Gonna arrange an outing soon ~ ^^

Feel great meeting up with with old frens. Walaupun there’s still something within but i believe ehhhh~ its gonna be ok =)
I’l try~

Maybe shud date them more often tho~ those girls blabla. Hmmm~ but im worried that i’ve got nothing to talk to dem worr.. an zua ho lehh ><
Interest beh same, topic beh same, life style beh same, hamik ochipala pun beh same ~ aiyo apakan =s

GOODNEWS !
Yue’s is gonna stay here somemore~ woohooo! As in stay~ yeaa stay! Not going back le worr.. wuuu~ <3 wa likey this. Wahahahx.
But then hmmm~ transport! We need transport, as in me too.. ><

Blabla~ what else ><


So ehhh..
Me!
Im doing ehh not so good xD
Trying to get my ass out of their ass. =x
We had changed due to my attitude and act lately. What i did to him, it reali brought me lots of complain. I shouldn’t this i shouldn’t that, stfu yo.
But then yeaa, geez i love dem. Aiks.
Hmmm~ lets talk bout this when i bo mood HAHA. Much easier to express the feeling. I felt empty now =s

Lovess~
Come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment