Monday, May 17

Blahhhhhhhh ~

Spend a night at Lai’s house last Saturday ^^

Say, Lai’s koko has quite a few musical instruments.
Piano, violin, and 3 to 4 electric guitars. =D
I think he plays well tho ~ for a beginner, for he never attend any class.
He actually learned all those things just via Youtube.
I remember 1 or 2 years ago i ever asked him to teach me to play the electric guitar =b
The song he taught me was the ‘I Don’t Love You’ by The Chemical Romance. The melody s simply nice.
But then sadly, i forgot how to play edii HAHA =s
It has been years alright =$

Im seriously thinking im a very good kid that willing to learn all source of things =D (beh paiseh)
While waiting for the others, my sharp eyes spotted the lonely piano need my companion and once again, i jio Koko to teach me piano =DD
Hmm ~ he can play few Final Fantasy rhythms, Kingdom Heart and Canon in few months time.
I chose the Canon ofcz, i didn’t really know why. Maybe feel more familiar with the melody since we always play that song when we were in high school. O2JAM ey ! lols it does bring some sweet memories =b

Somehow, i wished that i can buy a piano one day. ^^


Okays ahems, back to topic.

So ~ koko bought a board game few days ago, the Pictionary.
I’ve seen this board game before but i always thought it s for kids that i never know there s an adult version.
It was pretty fun xD
all you need to do s draw draw draw ~
better drawing skill s not a must but the tacit understanding s really important ~
plus the handicap ~ surely gonna laugh die you !

We played stacko as well ~ i believe it ‘d be more fun after drink.
Its weird ~ i didn kena jio drink ~ not even a sip =D
Anything ~ gonna continue this Saturday i guess.

And before that ~ i think i ‘l go buy the Twist ~ hehehehhee.
With better innate flexibility of girls’, i stand a bigger chance eyy ?


tataa ~


P/S: Pictures ~ i’ll try ^^”

No comments:

Post a Comment