Tuesday, May 25

Party ? No Party ?

We like party . we like , we like party .

Kasianly. No party.
Our hmmm gathering was cancelled.
Lai’s went Temburong and yeaaa, so we didn’t celebrate Koko’s and Danny’s bday.
awww ~
im craving for a party much =(

He left his laptop with me while he was away to Temburong, i thought i ‘ll be dota-ing like no tmr but surprisingly i didn’t. im goodie goodie ^^
but still late sleep la lols.


we went for Shrek 3 yesterday.
So shes beautiful as an orge ? hmmm. oO

Laugh die me xD
It’s a above average cartoon for me :D
Although the 2 IceMountain ( Danny’s + KoKo’s ) sitting beside me were really cool with the poker face but that’s alright , im still laughing like no tmr . ! thumbs up ^^
angry wig ! pkm him, funny die.



So whats next ~ Prince of Persia ! i wanna watch ~~ =DD

But hmmm ~ i tot we shud be saving money ?



xxx



In a blink of an eyes (kua zhang), im turning 21 soon.
21 sounds meaningful to me for don’t know what reason.
I wan partehhh xD !!!
I like to move it move it ~ we like to move it move it ~





Donkey ~ can i borrow your tongue =(
*typical bigbig watery innocent eyes*

LOLS

No comments:

Post a Comment