Saturday, May 22

im bored =(

n im sleepy.
Been sleeping really late again these days.
I stay on bed, i couldn’t fall asleep.
I was doing nothing. But my mind, refused to rest. saddd.
Think too much ?
No ~ i was only thinking “my god, my god, its getting late. I wanna sleep, lets sleep lets sleep……” ==
This s not thinking too much ey ?
aww ~ =((
i missed my laptop.
I missed my nightlife doing nothing enjoy the peace atmosphere whole night chatting, dota-ing, bo liao-ing.
I missed Dota T______________________T

I just cant bear to be alone.
I don’t really know why. I guess i know why but maybe that’s not the particular reason too.
Because sometimes i do enjoy alone ?
Gahh i don’t know.

I just, don’t like . =s

Couple of days before, i’ve a fight with you.know.who because im way too boring.
The boredom brings impatient or im always being impatient either.
I know, i sound rude. I stabbed him by words.
Alright i guess i just want him to pay more attention on me or soothe me or some blabla shitt. I wanted to feel like being care. so yeaaa. wrong way , try not to !

After a few hours later, we talked erm as in msn again. i tried to be patient. I tried to listen.
I did it pretty well =D *pat myself*
Although im not agreed with some of it, but yeaa if in other ppl eyes this s what they see the way you are. You were it.
You cannot blame ppl from misunderstanding you. Plus, they are closed to you.
So, even they think you this way. Its really time to look into the mirror ^^

Im sorry everyone !!!!!!!!!! sometimes i just don’t mean it for what’ve i said.
If, it does hurt. DUUUII BUUUUUU QIIIIII T____________________________T

Oh my, im reaaly bored no =s

No comments:

Post a Comment