Saturday, April 25

100th post = Ke-poNESS

My very 1st 100 post.. Never tot it can tahan so long
Way to Go
^^



Ben Lai
I wanted to write something which is more personal blabla
But then, HOHO im curious n i wana ask many many thing.. So answer me will ya ?



IM HYPER ! *eyebrow noti noti agen*

___

Okay ~ i saw something like de picture below at +Someone'sBlog+
Someone as in I Dont Know who izit
The topic shub be referring to S P Y singing contest
Its a video or blabla

But Then
I think i was rushing on time that day so i Did Not manage to buff n view it

After few days of Bz / Lazyness
I FGT WHOSE BLOG IZIT
Jeez..

So, can somebody link me the link =>
I wana support her wahahax !
Dont u ?
xb


v



___

N emm.. About Blog

Sometime my Enter doesnt work.. Why ?
It was like, when i type i Did enter..
But after i published, the result was..
All the paragraph stick together

==''

It happens mostly when i C N P something for other places..
EG: E-MAIL !
N too ! Even i did not do anything other then type n type n type ==
Did anyone suffer from this ? TEACH ME ASAP ! grrr
i wonder this post goin to cacat agen not..
Experience told me, It wont !
*works smoothly when pics are attached*



___

Photoshop

HO ~ Im stucked !! Grrrr..
I think i shub better get myself a Camera !
Learn how to take a Nice Pic ( like WinniE does)
n then, i shall be on my way to master photoshop !

WOOTS

I love de background i MADE !
So so so so so Sart!
But then, when after this pic..
I open another lengleng photo trying to make another with the same effect..

But Then
I cant find wheres da effect was.. HoHo! How Clever Am I ?
Y i yi da zao don take more leng pic try leh ? sigh..
Shub b add some more question marks above the head !
To represent my blurness to photoshop !

v

*ignored the face*


___

ROOM!


My room was in purple
^^
But then i kinda sienx le now..
I wanted to make new design n Colour
I have seen the Tv Program named Mini Bai Jie Le ?
The woman was so li hai in painting ok!!

Ho~ she painted a +Sunset+ right on the wall
N its So Damn Nice, So Damn got FEEL
WUUU~
I wan to draw too lar, but how ?

V Still loves

^^

How about make it to BLACK !
Whole Black
O.O

___
Laptop

Oh No ! My screen GG !
It always pop-out when im trying to play a Full-Screen game
AHHH

Left 4 Dead
<3

Owning
<3

How to fixed ? i dont want to format my comp larr ~
All the softwares from aunt might lost !
How i get it back then, hen hao use lar !

Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment