Tuesday, April 21

I said..

I said i wanna blog yesterday.. Well, i end up watching naruto with bii..

I said i wanna clean n tidy up my room yesterday after i finsh my naruto.. Well, i end up sleeping there till 9pm plusplus..

I said i wanna clean my laptop n arrange mei mei all the thing after i woke up at 9pm.. Well, i end up watching Kang Xi Lai Le n buang bii aside..

I said i wanna go shower after tiring on watchin boliao thing.. Well, i end up playing LengZhan with bii.. I won ^^

I said i wanna play game improve myself so next time we may have a greater chances to win.. Well, i end up chatting n bullshitting with dem..

I said i wanna sleep before he woke up n niam me.. Well, i end up kena scolded agen n sleep, with fake tears..

The one who scolded me, continued his sleep while his hand was patting me..

Izit some sort of comforting? I bet it is..
I always win =)

Hoho, what a day..

Care's dear~

No comments:

Post a Comment