Thursday, April 30

meaningless~

Few days ago .. I found dat she erm Locked her blog..
Ou~ so sad
.
Actually we dont know each other, barely even friend.. but then, i guess i noticed her too much..
xb
Not the offense one la ofcz.. Im just being Ke-Po..
.
urged to now wat she had been thru.. i hope that i can know wat she is thinking.. How she feels.. Is she alright ?
Weird me i noe.. Cz i think she dont even noe who i am haha ! Thats okay ~ ^^
Really..
I think that we r quite alike.. i think only k ? *think* ( So don mind me whether i being perasan not)
i hope that we r fren~ i hope that i can listen about her thoughts..
well heard someone said she actually had a quite mature mind, wondering..
.
but then too, she dont give any damn on pp dat she NoMood to hiu, eg : ME ! oopss ~
.
Who cares~ i just wana care about her.. THATS ALL YA !
.
So what for being ke-po.. EVERY GIRLS KE-PO alright ?
.
BLEHX
.
n good news ~ she unlocked hers ^^
Yeah ~ here i go again..
Sincerely wish u emm Happy
Yeap!
Happy.. =)
.
.
.
.
.
¶¶ Who's to say, we'll be okay
We will make it through the night
Don't want to wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile
Cause we're the same
And I know that will never change
If you walk out now
I don't know if we could be the same
Baby, just talk with me
Cause I want you to stay here with me ¶¶

No comments:

Post a Comment