Friday, April 3

BuuluuBuuluu

Went swimming agen !
Ka Neng Qiu Neng +__+

Weehee, i managed to sit in the water luu, as in water floor down deep in 15FT.. IS 15FT yea !
Have u ever been 'there' ? Have a try, it feel so damn nice !
I li yong le my "Mei Se" Xi-Shen-Se-Xiang d sama one Old-Ugly-Gali borrowed a floatboard for lai since he dono how to swim.. But seems he didn use that thingy much tho, i did ! blehx.. Finally he learn how to swim le yey ! *Ofcz la, got we these Super Coachsss winkx*

After swim, went to pick kelv mama~ blabla squeeze xb... Rarely, me n him got seperated !
I went Danny's house but den he went kelv's.. to install blabla games blabla Left4Dead *growling*! ee.. scary kali.. Bring the dogs kia kia, turn a big big round.. I enjoy but i don like it as well.. Kinda emm scared ? Maybe bcz of voon, he has many dogs, some of them died bcz of car accident.. Tha car bang on them, den they died.. Thats how easy is was.. Oh ya !

To whom it may concern:

Fido's is recovered ! Thank all for de concern ^^

I had nothing to do now~ trying to blog something emm New ? But my mind is wandering off somewhere.. It had been already half an hour since i started this blog =="
So better stop !

BlaBlaBla

No comments:

Post a Comment