Thursday, August 27

*Hmm been busy this 2days in office.. The main server went cacat..

Sienx..

Need diet !
My weight shocked me out okay ==!!
As the height of 160cm, 51kg is too much for me zz
and the digit '51' appears early morning BEFORE i throw any food into my tummy.

''before'' T T

-dut- off..

I've forgotten that i no longer sport more than 8hours a day.. Not like in highschool no more.. But now, still im eating those 'pui' food like before..

How i not to gained weight?
So yue u heard me?? Im just 'look' thin, pure look.. Grr~ in fact, i am fat..

Im serious.. I WAN DIET.. It a must to get emm below 50kg ! 45kg the best but bet its impossible for me so yea 47 to 48 shud be ok ?

Jogging =D ---> =(
no no, i don like jogging~
i love bball can?
problems is voon is left = no more 24hrs free court
no more schooling = no more trainin
no more contact with those 11sisters = no more girls to keep me accompany in the court
arduiiduii~ what else can i do other than jogg ? Sigh~

bunch of gay dem is too tired to 've another serious game with me after they play with those pro-es..

Oh yes yes~ met 1 of the dota fren yesterday.. x|ang !!
Feel fresh lols~
super kiang de hero suddenly transform into human and appears in front me me HAHAHA..
Its rock man !
Oops stop stop~ accidentally went ss again..

Its time to stop slacking and get back to work now zz..

Ahemx..
Its 2pm <3
heartx u lots

No comments:

Post a Comment