Saturday, August 22

Ketam ><

*wher s my lappy ? T T

been grounded by mama officially =) erm~ no no.. she said : get your ass back home before 12am !
zz
how im gonna back home before 12am while we usually went tehteh after 12am ?
Cant understand why parents just can't understand our teenage night life like i cant understand why they love gamble so much.. She said : becz u got to work the next day so back early !

Whats the difference ??
I back at 12 i sleep at 3, no out oso sleep at 3.. I came back after 12 i oso sleep at 3 ?
==
eee~ whats the *dut* u call that ?

Yea~ gap !

WHO CARE'S !!

Im gonna out as usual back as usual.. NO, im not gonna stay home on saturday ! NOT without my lappy.. _l_

fuck me~ i MOVE OUT !
Afterall i just needed a bed~ toilet~ something for me to cook meegoreng~ and a emm not-so-dark- surrounding, plus ac~?
Yea~ thats what i used to need at home ? Oh yes ! I need boyfriend <3 someone to keep me accompany, hate to be alone ><

im not sots yet im a weirdo.. So so ?

Fine~ say bb to emo-ness..

___
ahemx~ gotta borrowed the lappy from someone else and yes tonight.. Might upload some pics to make here updated as well as fb..

Might nia oo~

dota dota im comin~ xD its been weeksss i didn touch it T T
u heard that ? Pei me play k xb ~ <3

ketam-ing done ! Yahooooooo~.com

sots zz

No comments:

Post a Comment