Monday, August 17

summary updated

*throwing yourself into the rain with your loved one is best than ever..

Apparently, a phone post =)

lappy, diedie..
Gonna update my fb.. Gonna blog something with pic.. Gonna blog something bout recently..
I need a day

appreciating every moment we had spent together yet i wish i could keep it in my heart forever.. However~ im having serious stml zz..

Been msged with scandal these 2 weeks and yea we doing good.. But he doesnt like it, for sure..
But, im still doing it.. I've my way.. Doubt it, disagree with it ? Shoot it~ will explain later on ( i mean emm someday else maybe )

ya blog, everyone is changing their blog layout while i wanted to.. Yeap, after 'sending away' my lappy i found that i've much more thingy to deal with it more than i tot.. I desperataly need a blogskin with 'full blog archives' and yea 'the updated blog'.. I need something ~ purple <3..

Blinged my phone em 1week ago ? Whatever~ and the next day.. I found WANYEN u ! Bought exactly the same bling i bought grr.. Just that mine is in pink cos my phone is pink.. Wat a coincidence ? Only can say~ we're fren, not the very best one yea but still <3..

To prevent the stml from happens again.. I tried to summary the thing i wanted to post.. But yea, its fa zuo-ing now.. Couldnt rmb anything else.. Trust me, its much more than this..

After so long, i still hate it..
far-est dear, im glad u're still with me, by my side when i tot there s nothing left.. Much more than thanks.. And another one understand wat i understand about the personality and u discovered thing much more earlier than i do.. Why is the fuck of not telling..

More than words..

Gonna start update again.. IF 'if' continued..

taa~

No comments:

Post a Comment