Monday, August 3

Hmm boh xim to blog le due to 'some' reason..

Shoo~ u guys are not welcome grr~

hmmm.. awkward~
i admit im reali too Chong Dong..
I always went berserk when kena scolded.. Specially when i think im not wrong..
Im not experienced and im a girl !! I don have the game brain as much as boys' do~
what u pro-es expect from me. >< sasak.. I didn expect will kena fa xian too~ it just too coincidence and with kehpo-er around..
No wonder old peeps always advice ''Think Before You Do''
In fact, old peeps are always ngia.. si beh gok..

So guys~ stop laughing at forget about it ! Shoo shoo~
Sigh~ i need doraemon.. needed his ''MemoryLostHammer'' to pok u guys head !!
______

Alright.. back to topic
Pp who knows me well knew i Love scandal~ specially the one who alre'd had GF. <3
i dont know how to explain but ya..
i reali love to have scandal and no worries.. He knew about it =)

thats why~

pp who knows me even well and understand me knew i never get serious in those stuff~
i love to play, i love to have fun, i love something fresh~
yesh im 99.8% Gemini <3

No, not de HotUncle i mentioned before no more.. I had lost my passion with him since he started to talk nonsense with me..
Nonsense as in erm~ we cant communicate in a 'normal' way as he's too suaku that i need to act Guai in front of him..
So ya~ taa..

Just when he can breath more freely..

I found another one yay !!

But this one is different~ he doesnt have any GF i think but crush? Maybe~
and im erm kinda admire him since he plays bball well last time..

I guess de feeling is still fresh on him so ya.. 've been waiting he on9 these few days.. He did tho~ but im too bz with those kns assignments so always missed out his msg.
Lols.. Sounds like im serious ? Nahh~

but ya, its hard..
Its ok with us for the 1st day but not when he knows i always with them..
He kinda act cool when he knows im not alone at home 'again'.
Lols, think too much..
Yeap i hope we can cont WAHAHAHAX

kinda miss him ><
siao eh~

No comments:

Post a Comment