Thursday, October 8

Papa bii~

Its papa bday ^^

Went Huaho and bought a present for him yi shi yi shi.
Sometimes, i may be a good daughter.

Since mama said it is better not to buy cake for him no more.
Some sort of pantang ba?
Aiks. Papa old le ~ but then…hai shi yi yang man xD

Me n sis is beli disappoint as there s no cake.
Because we are craving for cake ! T T
So at last ~ we really got no cake but only presents sigh…

The present and wrapping paper is chosen yong xin-ly.
My present paper has many many FISH
I is love fish ^^ we is fish ^^

Lols so beli unreasonably. I bought 2 pcs
1 for wrapping, 1 for collection.
Enn enn….i had collect many many wrapping paper ^^
Wanna see ~ ? sure ! (lols perasan) i post it nxt time k, you know when!

Ahems.

Request the girlgirl to wrap a baju for me. Papa is man, so enn enn…baju ngam him ma ~ so baju la.. don ask why le i is please uu =x

I is love to playing with de cacated English recently.

I is love to see pp face showing –OMG, this girl English so poor still dare speak it out, beh ps mehh- face.

Its better if FB there all batang lubang mistaken me English is beli poor den come correct me or scold me or criticize me or whatever bad.

I is like !

many pp is watching, many pp is listening, many pp is curi laughing but kek zhe don laughing. I is feel GOOD.

Lols

But kinda siens le nahhs, nobody correct me or scold me or do something bad to me T T

I is sad.

Whatever la.

We know papa is happy to rcv our present. Walaupun he kek zhe don show as usual.
But we just knew. ^^

Happy bday~ <3
We is love you, so stay healthy always. =)
Papa, you is good.

xD mwacks.

Ohh~ how sad.

He rejected my true mwacks Zan hai em sek fo~ no good.


Love Fish~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment