Wednesday, October 14

Pic Post - Gathering.

Its totally, horrible-ly, ta.ma.de-ly cant be arrange !
bear it ! zzzzzz

BREATH IN DEEEEP!
Huuuuu~

=)

AaaahhhH~ ah?

i is dono why she s so shy.

i is dono why she is sad is also.

Diedie oso wan get into the pic.
But cute face block my papa face.
Ohhh~

PEACE! reali is diedie is also wan get in the pic. vain is dao ~ ~

The Yu's Sampatsss.

I is love scandal.

She is also loves scandal.

Mama & AhMu

Shoot ~ he is wan is tumbuk us .. no good.

I is love this pic. is beli love if my bro is no like is ghost.
scary ~

He is purposely stuck the WoDeMeiLen waiting me to Ka-chak!

He is shy. love papa.

We is love papa. He is love us.

He is Cool!

He is my sis scandal. Is my Bfren.

He is my scandal. is my sis bfren.

We is good good. No is jealousy
=)




Its totally upside down.. sigh.. Its suck yo..
sigh.







I love you

You love me
We r happy family
With a beli big Hug
and a Kiss from me to You
Wont you say you love me too.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment