Friday, October 2

Yu's gathering

Yu’s Gathering

Just back from the dinner =)
It was ummmm…fun?
Lols`

We had the dinner at ummm..whats the name again?
Whatever.. i forgot.
Its located beside the Supa Save Mata-mata there =).

Buffet ~ yumm yumm ^^

Got sweetsweet choco cake with sweetsweet choco cream as topping, love~
Tho it was cut into small pieces but still i think i ate nearly half of the cake ==”
You know ~ of the standard size..
As uncles and aunties ask me to take ‘some’ for them but at last they only had 1 each. Duhh ~ its ok.. i MIAN QIANG dian eat all nahhs! I know im good xD

Choco cake~ Coffee cake~ AgarAgar~ HongTouSoup~ Ice Cream~ Bacon~
Its sooo nice!!!!

Oopss… seems like i mainly go for de dessert?
Nahhs~ u know i hate proper meal.. =)
Emm ok ~ the lasagna is great then..

It was say to be the Yu’s gathering but err ~ My-sis-Bf’s and My-Bf’s attend too.
Apparently, they had become part of our family =)
Ah lai ? Me ? Kahwin ? live happily ever after ?
Hmmm… can u imagine that ?

I rmb my Da Gu spoke to me and mentioned lai’s as my mama future son-in-law, in kekdao-ness, boliao-ness + teenage-ness.
I told her MO LA ~ im gonna change a bf soon he’s not the one yet!
Bloody me.. in result of nagged dao chim chim.

You know ~ lao ren jia..

:Aiyo ~ why still wan change~ blablablabla

:Ur age can kahwin le lorr ~ blablablabla

:XIANG DAN NIAN ur da gu me ~ blablablablabla

Ok ok yes yes di liao di liao ~ i don change k ~ tmr jiu giek fun k ?
*RAN AWAY*

^^”
Whatsoever. She s leaving tmr.
Heard mami said she cant eat and sleep well recently bcz of her family problems.
Wish her the best luu..

=)

Pics are taken but enn..not going to upload so soon yet bcz no internet for these few days. Bband haven’t been pay yet. Im so broke buddy~

T T

Should ‘ve guaiguai deii pay monthly de.
Im broke for this month, as well as the next coming one =S
Haven’t been pay for it the last 3months tho..
Means erm should be around $200 LOLS
IM SO BROKE!
gahh!!!
x x..

No comments:

Post a Comment