Thursday, October 1

winks

Feel at ease when decision is finally made =)
lallala~

hmm.
Aunt is here.
She nag, she cares, she force me to had dinner. Lols shes cute xD
She and my younger aunt prove that me n my sis are not weirdo due to our sotsotness, they are sots too ^^''

gonna 've a Yu's family gathering tomoro night =)
so ennn...'ll take pictures and upload here.
It probably not gonna catch your eye but better than nothing eh?

xxx

-Budget-
From now on, i NEED to save. Well i did save everymonth but hell~ i think i cant even buy a nice pair of shoes with that don't say im gonna buy new lappy ==

its been 2month since my lappy broke down. Im still thinking whether its better for me to get it repair, or brand new one..
So~ lets see.. It 'll cost me around $400 to $600 of repairation, but no guarantee. Means around 1yr lifetime left after that.
A brand new lappy cost me $1000 with 3years warranty but the appearance is suckiiish. I didn mean to insult Acer but hmm..reali don prefer Acer luu T T

So~ how?? sigh..

Gonna pay for my bband dy~
sasak eh..
Money is not everything but without money, u can do nothing.. fuckit.

Nabu, nowadays de spend rate.
Be prostitute oso not enough use ==ll

taa~

No comments:

Post a Comment