Friday, July 31

=.=

im so god damn sleepy T T

Its the last day of July.
im beli beli de eng every end of the month.. this eng-ness causes me feel like sleeping so much in the office..

Im starting to sleep reali late agen (altho i always do). Been sleeping at 3am recently and wake up at 7am.. zz my panda eyes T T

I got an extra laptop ya? Its belong to Lai's koko.. So ya, after our laptop had sent to service he always brought it along with him because of his assignmentsssss..
I always 'tiger see see' the laptop until he had done using it and yea babey ! Its my time !! WAHAHAHAX ~ xD

since i dont have much entertainment now so ya 'play bao chou'?
Many many pp asked me why u dont sleep? No work ka? Not tired ka?
zz ya i got work, im tired, im exhausted..but
Who cares~ xD

i've got no time to sleep in the aftn.. recently always go out agen.. Helping with hubby n dear assignments.

My homey time zz..
It had changed from

weekdays - 12am must reach home
saturday - 3am must reach home
sunday - 9pm must reach home

TO

weekdays - 3am before 4am must reach home
saturday - 6am before papa wake up must reach home
sunday - 12am before 1 or 2am must reach home

happy no ?

Gonna go ardeardear house later agen to finsh those assignmentssss zz.. I wanna sleep~ T T
didn even dota dao last night, was helping them till 2am plus since 6pm..
Oh my~
im not a student no more but still.. i hate assignmentssss ><



PLEASE TAKE NOTE : Im not active at msn at night ! Stop complaining aahh ! Im not diao gei okay.. Go garena find me la eee~ diao ur head !

No comments:

Post a Comment