Tuesday, January 19

Idiocy of SAK WOW YEAH

Alright~

Games.
vs
Gamers.


I m not gamers alright.
I play games, n i quit-ED.
Bcz the lost of the laptop.

After break up.
My world is like full of gamers.
Those who find me chat are gamers~ those i went out with also gamers.
wow
==

went out last Saturday with frens.
met teammate Ricky !
Whose i love die him chim chim.
Lols.
He’s just a 16years old kid alright
A beli beli li hai kid
I love die him he loves die me
We love die each other
SAK WOW YEAH
<3

Feel so lifeless
went out 11pm ~ and yeaa watch them eat and lalla we went NBK to play Dota ==
Cute not?
Teo, Ricky, Vincent, CheeWei, Hawaii..
Peii me somemore.
Dota somemore.
Go cyber somemore

wow
i feel stupidd.
Cyber on Saturday night.
Cute cham =s

Yeaa i know they trying to keep me entertained but hmmmm…
Its weird, super weird..

Went RF’s pusing pusing and they all were like~

: Ah Lai lehh Ah Lai lehh~
: Break edii lo
: HAHA impossible lar, stop kidding larr Ah Lai lehh Ah Lai lehh~
: Reali ba ~ i lie u zomok.
: Don keh keh larr ~ Ah Lai lehh Ah Lai lehh ~
: At home !
: Ohhhh ~ early say ma ~
(like this baru they gan yuan) za dao !

Liew Ah lai, u macam my TradeMark wehh.
AHAHAHAHA

watever.
Hmmmmmmmmm.

Went home after 2games and tehteh.
Feel benben deii to go out like this but yeaa at least got pp keep me companion ma.
(an wei-ing myself)


Hais.
I feel like sleeping!
taaaaaaaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment