Thursday, January 14

idk

apane.
=s
Somehow, i wished that Sunday can come faster.
wat im thinking oo =l
idk.

Dependent ba ><
Makes me feel so cacated now.
Honestly, we might patch up. Altho i don’t reali thinking to patch up but i think that we will patch up but yea i really don want to patch up but i do oso.
apakaN?

Sometimes it really comes sasak to me.
Im seriously thinking, no one bring me go Miri shopping edii. =(
Im thinking when i sleep i’ve got no one to nag le wor =s .. when theres thunder O.O…awww~
Im thinking when im hungry but i lazy to cook n bo lang cook for wa edii.

Small matters lols.

But then its part of my life wat~ ofcz theres more better example but hmmm…mee goreng =s

When im going to get used to it ? i don’t like this feeling.
ishhh~ can i get bitchy on this.
The hesitation is killing me !!

[-He- asked me to go back to them. he said maybe i cant see it myself but yea he knows i she bu de fang xia this all. It’s the relation i had built up for years. M i ren xin to let go like this for nothing.]

fuck it
im going out to play play play !
get myself a life !
A ummm ~ Life of NoLife =)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

I.D.K

No comments:

Post a Comment