Tuesday, January 5

It was like finally.

Yeapp.
We’re done.

By today, i ended our relation which had actually lasted for 2years 8months.
Wow~ how long is that.
It was like finally.
But then, i don’t know why. i feel no relief but despair.
Why?
I thought this is what i always want.

I thought i could have live better without him.
But hmmm...whats this feeling that filled inside me.

Suddenly, i remembered many things.
I remembered how nice he treated me, i remembered how bad i treated him.
I’ve never been a good gfren didn i?
My head is full of the pictures that how nice he has been.

Seriously. No one treat me better than he did.
Since when, i only saw his bad side but ignored the good one.

Im not regretting for what ‘ve i done. im just thinking why am i doing this.
Pp’s always say ‘You Know Yourself The Best’, but its not.
I’ve been asking myself whole day a question but i still cant get the answer.
I don’t know what this feeling is.
It makes me feel…..helpless.
i felt empty. i felt like crying.


I don’t know what am i gonna do next.
Im lost but who can helps me right now.


I was wondering, is this the best way turns out?

No comments:

Post a Comment