Tuesday, July 21

Amulehtut~

Im here to announced
My dearest cutest prettiest stupidiest fuckest laptop

GG !
It appears to have the same problem with Lai's laptop. After checking Dell's Forum, we found that we 're not the only whose having this problem. That particular Shou Hai Zhe got his laptop fixed for Free after the warranty period. Is that means i can too ?? xD

I rmb i mentioned before my screen always auto Jump Out while i trying to play a Full Screen game. It does not happens often now but still la, sometimes.
It happened quite a many times while i tried to play dota yesterday.
The screen just black out unexpectedly so he reminds me that he's experienced the same situation the other day.

Sweat =="

but but ~ i restart it and yea babeh ! Its still good ^^
Bu lo so !
HDD laii laii ~ faster save those pictures music and games blabla .. cant afford to lose the memories inside
After finish copying, i try to connect msn luu~
bu just after i clicked the SignIn
It black out again


=="

WTF

Ba agen.. Remove broadband 1st den yup another tries.
YEA good STILL !
Loading.....
MSN pop out means everything ready right ?
yup yup ^^ everything alright =)
bigbig sweetsweet smile on my face =>>>>>>>>>>>>

*..b.l...a..c....k....o....u....t....*

O.O
WTFFFFF !
Whats the heck happening kan
lll

and after that no matter how many times i tried
Its still functioning but the screen just remains black black
T T
Goodest lo !

Good - HO
Gooder - Jin HO
Goodest - Si. Beh. HO.



How long im gonna wait oo !
GDFG.

I suddenly think dao i got many many thing i wana deal with it bo
TT
i haven apply the properties for the song i just dL
I haven arrange the pic we taken recently
i haven clean my laptop, the screen the blabla
I wana slowly slowly sit infront laptop edit my blogskin
i haven mention i had watched Ice Age
i wan enjoy the songs in my room without anyone kacau
i haven finished ardear assignment
i.... i.....
Many thing i wana do lar !
MY DRAMA ! ahhh ~ its lost !

Oh my oh my !

No comments:

Post a Comment