Friday, July 24

@#%&@%*#

Stupid hai ! eeee~

i cant understand why there are pp just wont want to use their brain..

I wonder if she forgot to bring her brain along with her or she dont even have one..


If forgot to bring, go take..

If dont have one, go buy..

If no money, go die......


Madafaka..

I swear i did talk to her nicely alre'd.. i told her wher s the mistake is and she just never listens.. I mean, she tot im talking bout another mistake that we've mentioned earlier so she keep ignoring me ! But its not .. =='

WtF !!! She misunderstood still dare to showed me a -bu.nai.fan- face zzz

please miss.. Theres a big difference within Got brain and No brain..

What i do ? Diao her la ofcoz.. diao dao my lady boss came ask what happened and she said im wrong, im telling her something that she alre'd know early early but Wo cant understand what she talking about ! what a brain
*fainted + puke blood

and this this and that that.. Atlast, im right !
Who cares~ terus diao again : what can u say? So what now ?
: ....

Mcb! Kiam kan..
So gian right.. Think got BackUp hen sart right..
Got wing can fly liao right.. Mao long le can straighten le right..

Urgh.
Lets go kiaw her car tonight..
I swear, i gonna kiaw her deep deep.. Na bo i quit !
Take my words !

Aaah. feel like hooting someone right now zz

No comments:

Post a Comment