Tuesday, July 28

Mood down agen..

why pp's think many when their mood down.
Hate to be alone. Eventho im not alone as i tot i am.
wtf im talking bout. lets craps !

I only think bout to offense now.
He said he gonna quit smoking. =)
He say if he smoke once more again. We break as i wish so ~
Sounds promising ya ?
But the next next moment i saw him smoking again, and he's hiding the cigarette zz.
C'mon praise me. I didn get angry as i already promised him.
Yes im sad, i felt so disappointed once again.
I know that he wont success since the moment he said but then i don't know why i still put hope on him
Stupid me

Actually, i dont mind pp smoke.
Just that u smoke, u admit.
Dont lied. Dont say many alasan just to cover the fact that You Love To Smoke !
Yeap he cheated me 1years plus for saying he quited smoking when he's not
He said, he gives face his bro so he smoke. He said many many thing else.
Till that day we had dinner with Beryl's..........
Hard to mentioned but, i just realized that -he tells lies-.
He's not as good as i thought.

Hmm

Dear, i reali dont like u 口是心非.
This 口是心非 ruined my life. It took away my friends, my trust, my everything
I know what you're thinking. I wish that too..
But please, stop it.
I reali reali hated it so much.
Im bad enough. I dont wanna share my loved one to others.
Im xiao qi, i never learned to be guai.

im still lacked of 安全感.
wher can i find it ?

Felf so left-out atm.

No comments:

Post a Comment