Saturday, July 11

OMG !

oh no, im sick x x

got big big flu since yesterday morning..
I can feel my body is so hot but yet im freezing in the office T T

i alre'd had my medi after i reach home, was chatting and playing simple game on bed..it count as some sort of resting right?
But still.. Im hot~
but thermometer said im only 36.++ .. weird sia!

They came and they can tell from my face that im reali sick.. Im scared okay, i don wana go tutong..
They said tutong no signal cant on9 cant msg de wor T T

hmm~ nvm.. go out nia.. go out buy medi den -shun bian- play yi xia xia luus~

but you know what?
sometime i reali feel so disappointed on him.

He said he loves me..
He said he cares about me..
He said he wants me to get well soon..
He said many and many things

but everything it just a Said..
The one who noticed im not okay is not him..
The one who actually feed me medi is not him
The one who keep asking as if im okay or not is not him neither..

Who loves me ?
Who cares ?

Whatsoever.
Im still sick !

No comments:

Post a Comment