Wednesday, July 1

Crap crab

Ka liu lang jiu xi ai Gong heh weh baru eh ka liu..

Thats what Jang's always told us when we're working back then.. I miss them alot..
Specially Thanthan's, lols.. and madam ><

Alright back to blog business, again..
Im not bz actually but i just dont have the chance to sit quietly and blog..

There are pictures in my phone yet i lazy to move it to lappy and post..
A few stories had happened yet i dont know how shud i describe it in a balance way..
I dont want to sound bias altho i reali am..

Have i lost my enthusiasm in blogging ?
Hope not..

Lets start..
Nah~ not today.. Its 1st of the month, im bz working so ya.. =)
'll keep it up this month.. i mean..ermmm will try to keep it up *winks*

I need something to motivate me..
A fun life maybe~
okay i shudn complain since i've got a Super Free life and a Super Free BF and a -bunch- of Super Free Dears..

Ngo hou mo liu ah~

weather beli beli de cold nehx.. ><''



SAY SAY SAY
HOOOOO !

No comments:

Post a Comment