Wednesday, July 8

=)=)=)

Sunday*

Yesh, very bu pa si de wo went out agen in the nxt morning lols

Finally i got to eat my ButterChix at TPH's Food Store
Have been craving fot it since last sunday T T
Well, we did manage to went that area ya..
But then ben dann lai park too far, we bu xiao xin pass by Jason's papa vege shop bei him tio dao jiu kena caught in luu ~
bb Butter Chicken T T

Suan le ba, since its already been a long time i didn have a nice chat with Jason's papa too..
=)
Plus the food is actually delicious..
Forgive me for being suaku, but thats the 1st time i try emm
Fake meat?
Its taste like meat, but its not meat
how to say? ><


Ahh whatever
I finally eat dao my Butter Chicken yesterday(x3) jiu dui le..
Super delicious
Yummy ^^

Mood boost to max after eating..
Hyper-ing = Cam whore -ing


i reali hate his qiu qiu lotssssss..
beh gam wuan shave de wor
==ll
Chou si le
After i complained his smile stil cacat, he show me this face ?
Why ?
Still cacat isnt it ?

Apparently, my eye bigger !
havent kek jiu win all le

love's

Went mall again yey !
Stil got wat ? Arcade ofcz.
Thats how young pp spent money isnt it ?

tag team agen
Well i don reali like tag team, i love the feel u shoot alone and get a super high scores.
I ever got 400+, BY MYSELF ! Ya babeh !
But then it only happen once lols.. who ask de sui chabo beside me kek me with her

-I got higher score den uu nnnbb- looks

Gahh!

Whatever again..

Me with dear while hubby with kelv..
3rounds match and we win twice !
HIGH 10 !

i dono how u girls/guys shoot.
when my hand out of energy, i use de power of my knee to continued
As in keep tip toe-ing, up n down up n down
and now im suffer from serious muscle pain..
not serious lar, SI BEH NIA !

Finally, i went back home before 7pm.
My mama loves me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment