Thursday, July 16

=)

1st day of single life
is weird..
and boring..

He used to be around whenever im having a holiday but he is not here today..
To be honest, i missed him..
But i really don't know that i missed him because i do miss him or i had already used to it when 've him around so .. ya u know..
like ur mobile phone.. If you forgot to bring it with you, will you miss it ?

My day..
Went limbang again and i finally got my P license. Officer said i need to stick the P for 2years if i going to drive in msia.. So~ i guess i 'l drive there after 2years then.. =)

I slept in the car like always, but this time.. i had no shoulder to lean on, with no hand patting me to sleep .. reached home laid on bed, what to do ? started to fantasize.. wondering whether if he's coming ? if he does, what shud we do or talk. N i fall asleep ><"
Gahh.. i just can denied that he had became part of my life..

Thanks to those msg-es and concerned.. Im okay.. I am.
and please don't blame me anymore and ask me why im so silly.. I know im lucky enough to have him
But please, when did human satisfy ?

We quarrelled just for a small small thing ya.. But when a small thing happened again and agains, will u piss off ?

Its not the 1st time we quarrelled over a small problem..
The problem is he never takes it seriously ..
He asked why i always get mad but not talk to him
Who knows i did
Just that he never understand what the situation is when i talk nicely
Unless i get mad, i pissed off..
If not he never knows how i get serious to a small problem..

But then, even if he is listening. There is still a problem.
He always pretends nothing happened.
Yeap he listen, he apologized..
But he cant even answer whats the point he said sorry for
For nothing~
Pretend nothing might be usefull sometimes but its never a way to solved.

Pointless to talk now. The more i said, the more i exposed my bad
Geez..
im just being sensitive again. i just want him to bound with me i want him to do whatever i wish when i didn tell him what i want.
I hope i can have someone who understand me but i dont even trust him
thanks so much. Yeap, i still have no faith in believing.
and you know why.

Im speechless
I know that thing would goes better if i don't expect too much from him.

Need not to worry. =)
He didn contact me the whole day. Rare for him but i know sooner or later,
he will come and look for me and solve it maybe.

They said, he loves me.
I hope so..
As i promised dear.

Mai care so much le. Mai expect so much. Mai treat him so bad. Mai chia le.
Everything hao hao lai
Can i ?

=s
Finally i learned that..
My room is dark ><" ahhh~ scared ..

No comments:

Post a Comment