Wednesday, July 8

ta ~

Forgive me agen for always

-yao jiu not posting, yao jiu post many a day-

i oso noe i cacat.. xbxb
Ai xi guan kay ?

Okay..
They finally started school.. Yeap, he went to schooling today thats why i've got a lot of times to blog ..
Its already in my mind for few day what i wana blog
I think alot whem im in office.. but dono why, when i start typing.. those things i wana shared gone !
==zz
zomo jiang ?

okay..
i keep feel like coughing today.. more precisely, last night !
its not kind of sorethroat but i just felt my throat is itchy all the time which causes me feel like coughing so much
But i force myself not to.. i don wana scared other pp..
i BELIEVE its just because not enuf sleep these few days
as dear said so.. he suffer the same situation too
Maybe he passed it to me oohH ! Its happened right after i kena him raped last night
><
oops

Was playing the sim3 recently..
Ya its a boring game, thats why i play it no ?
Kinda siens le now but many new thing weh
How can i stop when i haven mastered it ?
arnah alasan lah ! i just want to play can ??

OH YESH DOTA !
im starting to play with human recently
They are right ! those peeps out there 're just too strong for me
i cant even farm .. always kena feed !
Have to practice my DeathProphet more
T T
their fren named xiaovinzz ( Lao Lim ? ) didn very KNS lo
DID NOT !

He tots im a -He-.. after i kena killed few times without killing anyone nor assist
He started to scold me..

What what, walao ! so sohai meh uu ???

walao ! what u doin oo ??

Thanks to wan ! Tell him im actually a girl den he stop yelling at me and guess wat !
HE KEEP TALKING TO ME !
asking me, waa u hen LI HAI oo play dota gok ( as in last min he still saying im a SOHAI )

WHO ARE UU OO !

WHER U FROM OO ??

HOW U KNOW AH WAN OO !

CAN I KNOW YOU ?


i love to make fren, i do !
But not a cbk who changes his face so FAST
choi uu jiu shi ben dann !


Ma wo la ma wo ! ma wo do yi dian ! don let me see dao uu !
ask wo gang diao ni diao dao u change name !
named xiaoHAI can le !

NABUEH

CBK !

No comments:

Post a Comment