Sunday, September 20

i didn crash the car

im back.
hmm....today is memorable.
for 1year 7months and 14days
today is the 1st time i kena road blocked, alone!
Showing my license and IC to the police and answer them those Official Question makes me feel like

Im.So.Adult
*winks*

and yea ~ their math sucks!
by showing my IC, there shud be a birth date right ?
1989 - 2009
obviously its 20years since there's both 9 as last number, i think even Michelle can do the counting
BUT
the police said:

Ohh~ sudah 21 ka..... bah ~ balik rumah lah.

HELLO ?!! as in 30secs before i just told him that i JUST came out from my RUMAH.
Fucktard yo !
zzzz whatever!!!

xxx

driving here n ther pointlessly is super boring. but super relax as well.
been living in brunei for 20years, what a shame
IM LOST.
in somewher gdg.

i drove along the highway off to Gdg. I dont know why i go there, its just...a must go, walaupun its already 2am and Bii Buu Bii Buu everywher ==zz sweat.
So yea i tot i can emm go ummmmm......the highway beside The Arch of the bigbig roundabout there.. =) but then i turned to the highway leading me to Seri instead.
mainly because i forgot there's no u-turn at highway, just trying to see the Sui Car.
but pp li hai~ sport car laii de~ win all~ pek dai me ther~ hai i butt oso didn bio dao but pusing a big round. Fuck the car, cp! till 1st branch eh..who pays for my petrol!

along the highway agen n yea i saw the roundabout and yeap turn left right to reach another roundabout in expectation. but then umm i saw many houses replacing those car galary which suppose to be seen.

dono why agen i didn follow the way back at 1st but pusing around the small road. yahoooo! im lost yiipeeeeeeeeeee! mummy~
IM SCARED OK. Its dark T__T.
feel like calling him for help le BUT my stupid pride stopped me.
Just My Luck, dont know why agen i suddenly pop out from somewher and back to the way where i wanted to be.

Heading back weehee.
Saw the bridge~ and yeap the turn left sign agen. It leads to Rimba there so why not xb
*Signboard - Tungku*
Yea baby~ i know this place well. the humps make me sasak.
1hump/50m = _l_
suan ~ lets go beach or empire.
Stopped at roadside, *thinking beli carefully* as if i know the way or not. i dont wanna get lost, i still wan my stupid pride. nvm~ go home den.
back to Jln Muara as well as My Di Pan n i turned in every simpang that i spotted a nice house, till mine <3

2hours of driving trip. end.




No comments:

Post a Comment