Tuesday, September 8

lolli lolli lolli pop o lolli o pop pop..

this song is just non-stop repeating struggling my ear drum..

zz

hmmm.
had been mull over this thru days so yea.
decided to private this blog half half.
why so ~?
take a look at your umm right =)
it hurts me.

It reali does.

what if this blog belong to someone u wanna pong lp so much.
hmm will the situation change ? will it be a different story ?
i believe will do.
It just too mean for me to accept.

Tried to cheat over myself that its just because our world is not connected.
but you know its not just because of that
we hold the right ourselves do we ?

whatever.

Half half means umm. Maybe gonna "open" for all readers and sometimes will not.
depends on my bloody swing mood.

still thinking tho.
cz its not good to zi yan zi yu, super siok sendiri walaupun it doesnt has any difference now as well.

Thanks god.

I just love you so much.

I reali do.

No comments:

Post a Comment